2010. szeptember 17.

good night my apple.





Hey.




There was a time I was pretty unsure bout everything regarding you
Didn't know if you wanted to kiss me or your lips were just twitching
But I wondered if you felt it too

There's no way to know where this is going but I'm ready
Can't officially say were going steady, but

You are my apple and I wanna take a bite
You may be hard on the outside but you're oh so sweet inside
I love when you call and say you're just saying good night
my apple, Good night, my apple,

Sometime I feel like seeing what you're doing
But I feel like I'm getting on your nerves
So I pretend like it don't bother me that
It's been bout a week since your name was on my caller id

That you are my apple and I wanna take a bite
I especially love it when you're kissing good night, yeah


( L )







Molly.xX


u.i.: tudom mostanában nem írok túl sokat, de valahogy mindig későn érek haza és nem jut időm semmire. igyekszem bepótolni a lemaradást. sáláálá.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése